[CLOSED] Magnify Magnum Cafe Grand Indonesia Thamrin Jakarta

March 29th, 2014. Please don't judge me. Huhuhu. Yeah I know, it was a decade ago hahaha.. I will try my best to write more often. So, I was invited to come to this event. I'm a coffee lover but I cannot drink coffee. I just love the smell of coffee. Relaxing and comforting. Ok, back to this event. Below, I will show you the ambiance in Magnum Cafe. :)


IMG_0801 IMG_0802 IMG_0830 IMG_0812 IMG_0821


Magnum Cafe also spoiled our eyes with various interesting ornaments and displays. Just look at my pictures, you will be excited. I just wanna grab them all and put them in my bag. Hahahaha.. thief!!! Oh no no no, it's just in my imagination hahaha.. Believe me, it's just in my head :D


IMG_0811 IMG_0814 IMG_0822 IMG_0825 IMG_0826 IMG_0827 IMG_0828


Magnum Cafe will make you drooling with their collections of ice creams. I took the pictures and had to hold my drool hahahaha *yuck yenny!! yuck!!*


IMG_0829 IMG_0831 IMG_0832


They served finger-foods for us to enjoy that afternoon. They were all delicious. I ate the mushroom a lot hahaha..


IMG_0799 IMG_0798 IMG_0796


Err, ok, my fault. I forgot to share to you about Magnoffee. Magnoffee is the latest creation from Magnum. The name Magnoffee is an abbreviation of Magnum and coffee. Kinda look like Affogato, but of course more delicate. The main reason I came to this event, actually because Toni Wahid from Cikopi.com came to the event to show us how to make Magnoffee. I was curious of course. So, I came and joined the event.


IMG_0834


Toni's tagline was "my coffee, my way." So it means you can enjoy your coffee any way you like. You can dip the ice cream in the coffee. You can bite the ice cream first, then sip the coffee. Anything you like. You can drink it in the middle of the rain, or in the evening while watching movies with your loved ones.


IMG_0847 DSC_0955 DSC_0956 IMG_0851


In this event, we can create our own Magnoffee. So, they divided us into 4 groups. They provided the ingredients, and they expected a Magnoffee creations from us. So, Soya as our leader hehehehe tried his best to create a gorgeous Magnoffee. He dipped the mini magnum ice cream into the coffee, then made swirl with cream, and put the chocolate pieces on top of it. Voila!


DSC_0985 IMG_0869 IMG_0872 DSC_0986 DSC_0990 DSC_0991 DSC_0994 IMG_0884


Quite good, right? It didn't vary much with the creations of Magnum Cafe, that you can see after this.


DSC_0999 IMG_0895 IMG_0901 IMG_0898 IMG_0893


Thanks Magnum Cafe for making this event. See you in another event.


Magnum Cafe
Grand Indonesia 6th Floor
Jl. MH. Thamrin No.1
Jakarta
Phone: 021-23580055
FB Fan Page: Magnum
twitter: @magnum_id

Comments

Popular Posts