[EVENT] Re-Born RIVA Grill Bar and Terrace Park Lane Hotel Jakarta

April 15th, 2014. RIVA at Park Lane Hotel Jakarta was reopening with new look. They had outdoor terrace now. They add Grill Bar and Terrace following the RIVA. Actually, I never came to the old RIVA. So, it's my first time there. The place was not very spacious, but quite cozy for drinks with besties or dinner with your spouse or just chit chat with some friends.


Discover the all-new Riva grill, bar and terrace. With an inspired new menu, a new outdoor terrace and a fresh casual atmosphere that’ll make you want to relax and linger. You’ll find our prices surprisingly reasonable too.


GRILL
Executive Chef Deden Gumilar leads a kitchen brigade who have all trained under previous Michelin Star experienced French Chefs de cuisine. The menu features our famous steaks from the grill; perfectly crisp wood-fired oven pizzas, as well as some well-loved RIVA favorites, including pan-seared foie gras and delicately decadent soufflés. The restaurant seats 34 guests inside the restaurant & 14 guests at alfresco dining. A private room is available for 10 guests.


BAR
Adding more excitement and atmosphere to Jakarta’s dining-out alternatives, the new bar at RIVA is the perfect spot to meet and mingle, entertainment by our DJ and weekly live Acoustic performance. Highlights include RIVA signature cocktails and small plates. Our award-winning wine selection by Wine Spectator remains one of the best in town. The Bar seats 29 guests. The Lounge is an informal area which can be used to enjoy coffee or small plates. A very flexible and attractive space by the entrance, seats 38 guests.


TERRACE
Now riva features two outdoor terraces: one sidewalk café style facing the street and the other overlooking the hotel’s lagoon-style pool and garden; featuring alfresco dining, lounge seating and a big projection screen to add some drama to special occasions.


IMG_1483 IMG_1535 IMG_1536 IMG_1537 IMG_1538


I felt honoured that I could see the re-opening of RIVA. We were so excited. I met some people from media. Felt so good to be in that kind of crowd. I didn't know all of them, but I have already made friends with a bunch of media people hihihihi..


DSC_1680 DSC_1692 DSC_1694 DSC_1695


RIVA served us finger food like cashew nuts, pizza, and choux puff. I was so happy because cashew nuts were my favourite. Yaaaaaay.. unlimited cashew nuts!!! Hihihi..


The cashew nut is served as a snack or used in recipes, like other nuts, although it is actually a seed. The cashew apple is a fruit, whose pulp can be processed into a sweet, astringent fruit drink or distilled into liqueur. Cashew nuts are a popular snack and food source.


IMG_1492 IMG_1505 IMG_1495


After some speeches, I spoiled myself with their Wagyu Steak. This was very delicious. So tender, juicy and mouthwatering. I came to the spot a couple of times. Hahahaha.. Couldn't get enough with only eat one portion hihihi.. I thought some of the people were looking at me with fierce-look. "Oh my, that girl again.. with wagyu steak on her hand.. another plates.." Hahaha.. I think I was too  confident hahahaha..


Wagyu (和牛 Wagyū, literally "Japanese cow") refers to several breeds of cattle, the most desired of which is genetically predisposed to intense marbling and to producing a high percentage of oleaginous unsaturated fat. The meat from such wagyu cattle is known for its quality, and demands a high price. In several areas of Japan, wagyu beef is shipped carrying area names. Some examples are Kobe, Mishima, Matsusaka, Ōmi, and Sanda beef.


IMG_1507 IMG_1517 IMG_1513


I tried some of their mocktail and cocktails too. They had delicious cocktails. Really. Too bad I forgot the names, just took some of their pictures. But true, delicious!! It's a must-order cocktails when you come to RIVA.


IMG_1485 IMG_1512 IMG_1528 IMG_1534 IMG_1539 IMG_1540 IMG_1544


Last but not least, the chocolate cake RIVA was given to us as complimentary. And this petite cake was the one that make me win their Selfie Contest. Hahaha.. Yup, they had selfie contest in RIVA. So, I followed the contest with everybody else. I was very surprised when they picked me and Arli from Sendok Garpu as the winner. Yaaaay.. Cannot wait to come again to RIVA. Wait for us, RIVA!!!


IMG_1527


Oh I forgot, they had a magician too. We all were amazed by him. Great job!!


DSC_1715


RIVA Grill Bar Terrace
The Park Lane Jakarta
Jalan Casablanca Kav. 18
Jakarta 12870
Phone: 021-8282000
FB Fan Page: Riva Grill Bar Terrace
twitter: @Riva_GrillnBar

Comments

Popular Posts