Escape Coffee Dharmawangsa Jakarta

October 12th, 2016. I have a lunch meeting in Dharmawangsa area. But, as usual, I need to go early to avoid congestion. So I searched google maps to find a place nearby to sit by myself before I go to my lunch destination. I went around and around and around and voila! Escape Coffee.


IMG_8199


Located in a Dharmawangsa street, it's really a hidden gem, I guess. It's not difficult to find the place for me. Maybe because I'm quite capable with maps. LOL. From the facade, I could see that it's a very comfortable place. It's glass windows all around the place.


SAM_6033


They have 2 smoking areas. In front of the building, and at the back of the building. They have several vespa scooters as decorations.


IMG_8200 IMG_8201 IMG_8211 IMG_8210 IMG_8202 IMG_8209 IMG_8203 IMG_8205 IMG_8204 IMG_8206 IMG_8207 IMG_8208


Green Tea Latte 40k


They use glass instead of mug. I have no idea why. But, it's still nice to drink the delicious green tea latte in a different utensil.


IMG_8212


Mac and Cheese (forgot the price)


One delicious dish to eat with my green tea latte. It's small so it wouldn't make me full. I remembered that I have to eat lunch buffet after this one.


IMG_8213


It's always happy to find a new place to visit, even though it's not even new. And lucky me, I met Mr. Ronny P Tjandra, a movie star. He had a meeting for movie audition with Film Director, Mr. Andri Cung. So happy to meet you, Om Ronny. We should meet up again. Thanks Escape Coffee for our reunion. :)


Escape Coffee
Jl. Dharmawangsa Raya No.42
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta
Phone: 021-29305544
IG: @escapecoffee_id

Comments

Popular Posts