Ben & Bill Coffee & Snack Menara Prima Mega Kuningan Jakarta

February 12th, 2016. I visited this place with my family after our tradition (sow flowers) in Ancol for my Dad. We were a little bit confused where to go, but finally decided to try this coffee shop below my sister's office building. Ben & Bill.


IMG_2831 IMG_2830


Located in Menara Prima Ground Floor, it's very easy to find the place. The place isn't very spacious but quite comfortable to have a chit chat with your colleagues, or hang out with your buddies, or just have a nice drink and snack with your family and lovely ones. Please enjoy my simple review about this place.


IMG_2829 IMG_2827 IMG_2828


Lychee Tea 17k


No complaint.


IMG_2833


Ice Choco 24k


Recommended. It's not easy to find a delicious ice choco. Sometimes it's too sweet, sometimes it's too watery. But this one, perfect.


IMG_2832 IMG_2834


Tape Jacobs 19.5k


It's different. Very unusual and unique with delicious taste. I thought it would be just okay but turned out it was very delicious. It was a cassava inside jacobs biscuit. Not an ordinary menu, but it's very good. Recommended!


IMG_2835


French Fries


IMG_2836


I should be back here again. Definitely.


Ben & Bill Coffee & Snack
Menara Prima, Ground Floor
Lingkar Mega Kuningan
Jakarta
Phone: 021-57947889
IG: @benandbill

Comments

Popular Posts