Bebek Tepi Sawah Pondok Indah Mall Jakarta

June 6th, 2014. Congratulations on the opening of Bebek Tepi Sawah at Pondok Indah Mall. I heard a lot about Bebek Tepi Sawah. The first outlet of Bebek Tepi Sawah was in Ubud. After that they had other outlets. I was happy when they opened in Jakarta. One of my friend told me that Bebek Tepi Sawah was very delicious. That's why I was so curious about this crispy duck.


Enjoy a wide selection of cuisine, ranging from contemporary western and innovative Indonesian or Balinese specialties in a fresh atmosphere within the environment of the real Bali's Village.


Share the joy and satisfaction with other, to feel a wonderful experience of having a meal at corner of the rice field, while viewing the rice paddies and the wave of the coconut tree leaves, as well as listening to the various tiny little bird singing.


IMG_3030 IMG_3029 IMG_3048 IMG_3046


They provided us a buffet so we could take all the food as much as we want hahaha.. The crispy duck was crispy, of course. A little bit dry for me. The ayam pelalah was spicy. I just took a bite. It was very delicious. I knew that I will loved the ayam pelalah if it wasn't so spicy. The meat was tender. Well marinated. Very delectable. I also liked the sate lilit. It was so tender and savoury. Definitely, grilled perfectly.


IMG_3038 IMG_3035 IMG_3033 IMG_3031


Drinks and desserts


There's always room for a dessert, no matter how full you are. The drinks were refreshing, and the desserts were sweet, of course. It's a pudding and an ice cream. The appearance was quite ordinary, but the taste was magical.


IMG_3061 IMG_3080 IMG_3055 IMG_3074 IMG_3077


Thanks Bebek Tepi Sawah for the dinner. It was a fabulous night, indeed.


Bebek Tepi Sawah
Pondok Indah Mall 2
Restaurant Row 3rd Floor
Jl. Metro Pondok Indah Blok IIIB
Jakarta Selatan 12310
FB Fan Page: Bebek Tepi Sawah

Comments

Popular Posts