[HOTEL] Atanaya Hotel Sunset Road Kuta Bali

March 20th, 2014. I went to Bali with my hubby. Yaaaaay finally.. Yay yay yay.. After I got hotel vouchers last year from one of website through review competition, I never got a chance to buy ticket to Bali. There was always some things. And now, finally, I bought the tickets and we're having fun in Bali!!! OMG! Cannot describe the feeling. We arrived in Bali on 21st March 2014. Yes. Already 21st March. Happy birthday honey. Yes, it's his birthday :) We arranged a vacation on his birthday. It's kinda my gift for him :)


IMG_9975 IMG_0059 IMG_0060


We got 2nd floor. 205 was our room number. It was a very nice room. But, next time if I stay at Atanaya again, I prefer to choose other room because our room 205 was very near the street. So at night, you can hear noises from outside. It's a little bit annoying, but not too much, just a little bit. :)


IMG_9976 DSC_0033 DSC_0034 IMG_9932


I love how they decorate the room, simple but beautiful. The shower room is not too big, but enough for us. Overall, the deluxe room was satisfying :) We had a great time there. Hihihi..


IMG_9922 IMG_9944 IMG_9943 IMG_9925 IMG_9945


We had a really good sleep that night until 9.30 in the morning. And the phone was ringing.. "Sir, the breakfast only until 10.00 am. Don't forget to have your breakfast." OMG!! We literally ran to the Kapur Sirih Restaurant hahaha.. The restaurant is very spacious. The ambiance was comfortable. I met the General Manager and F&B Manager. They were all so humble and friendly. The breakfast was very good. I thought they will be like, errr.. just okay. But, surprisingly, very good.


IMG_9963 IMG_9958 IMG_9948 IMG_9951 IMG_9970 IMG_9954 IMG_9957 IMG_9969 IMG_9946 IMG_9966


The picture above was a complimentary from the F&B Manager. Fried Banana and Martabak. Omaygattt.. delicious to the max. Those were very tasty. Love it. Then after breakfast, we went to swimming pool. And I was just stunned. It was beautiful. Really really beautiful. Too bad I didn't have time to swim because we had to go to some place for lunch. I will tell you later about the lunch.


IMG_0075 DSC_0165


I spent one more night at Atanaya, and had dinner there. It was a yummy dinner. I had a little talk to their Financial Controller too. She was very nice and lovely. We had so much fun that night.


Oxtail Soup (Classic / Fried / Grill) 64.5k


Choice oxtail (fried, grilled or boiled) served with vegie soup. I think it's my first time trying the grill oxtail soup. Usually I ate classic oxtail soup. I tried fried oxtail soup once, and I didn't like it. So, it's time for me to try the grilled one. And, it was delicious. An instagram fellow told me about the oxtail. He said they had a very delicious oxtail. That's why I tried it :) And I wasn't sorry. It was delicious, indeed.


IMG_0041


Fried Rice 35k


Choice of fried rice (Ikan Asin, Seafood, Kampung). My hubby chose the Kampung Fried Rice. It was very good. I tried it and I felt like coming home. Suddenly missed my mom's fried rice :) It's soooo yummy yummy yummy..


IMG_0046


And around 22:30 we were still hungry, so we decided to try Bubur Ayam 1001 - All You Can Eat. It's their promotion where you can eat a traditional chicken porridge buffet with 42 condiments, and take it as much as you want. Thanks Atanaya for this Bubur Ayam 1001. Really help our tummy from starving that night hahaha


DSC_0160


March 22nd, we checked-out. Huhuhu so sad. I didn't wanna leave. Their hospitality made me feel so comfortable and wanna stay there as long as possible. It was really a nice experience there. And the location is so good. Right next to Krisna. Krisna is a place to buy souvenirs from Bali. I went there the night before I checked-out. Bought some things for my besties. :) And now we had to leave. Huaaaaaa..


IMG_9941


Thank you Atanaya. You will be missed. Hope to see you again soon. :) And it's time for me to go.. See you when I see you..


DSC_0172


The Atanaya Bali
Sunset Road No. 88A
Kuta-Bali
Phone: 0361-8468600
FB Fan Page: Atanaya Bali
twitter: @TheAtanaya_Bali

Comments

Popular Posts