[CLOSED] Yo' Panino Plaza Indonesia Thamrin Jakarta

August 15th, 2014. I was curious about this place since my friend told me that his friend worked at the same group as this place. But, never had a courage to try it by myself. Curious but no courage. Hmm.. typical me.. Well, all right, let me finish my story. Then, one day, they invited me to try their new menus. Woohoo!! Unfortunately, I had another appointment, so I couldn't go there. Too bad, huh? Yeah, too bad. So, I thought, "OK, I will try the place by myself. Maybe I will ask my hubby to join me." And suddenly, out of nowhere, about 2 months later, an email came to my yahoo. Wow, I was so thrilled. Turned out, Yo' Panino invited me again because I couldn't come at the first place. What a tremendous generosity *big grin* So, I made an appointment, came with friends, and ready to enjoy the moment.


IMG_1716 IMG_1717 IMG_1796


Located at Plaza Indonesia, near escalator and elevator, Yo' Panino is very easy to find. Also, they decorated their place with bright colours and eye-catching displays, you won't get lost in finding the place :) A very nice place to eat sandwich with your loved ones. The place is also divided into smoking area and non-smoking area. There's free wifi too. Sound amazing, right?


IMG_1730 IMG_1724 IMG_1728 IMG_1763 IMG_1764 IMG_1771 IMG_1798


HOT SANDWICHES


All our sandwiches are made to order and served on a warm toasty sub.


NEW MENU


Sloppy Joe 69k


ground beef in our special sauce, cheddar melt, served on toasty farmhouse white


I took first bite, and I was melted. Literally, melted. The beef was tender and juicy. The cheddar melt. Hmm.. finger-licking good!!! I thought it will taste not special, but I was wrong. It was special. It was my second favourite here :)


IMG_1741


Big Daddy Patty Melt 69k


minced patty beef, cheddar melt, fried egg, served on warm turkish pide


My favourite. The best sandwich so far. The patty beef was heavenly luscious. Mixed perfectly with the cheddar melt and fried egg. If you happened to be near Yo' Panino, please order this. Please. You won't be disappointed. Right now, I am drooling while looking at the picture. Honest!!!


IMG_1745


YO' LEGENDARY


BBQ Chicken Club 69k


hickory smoked chicken, turkey bacon, cheese sauce, lettuce, garlic chips, yo' barbie-q sauce, multigrain bread


It's smoked chicken with turkey bacon. Hmm.. should be good, right? Turned out, it wasn't my favourite. It was good, but not my type. But for those who like smoked chicken and barbecue sauce, you should try this. It's all about taste. If it's not my taste, maybe it's yours. :)


IMG_1742


Philly Cheese Steak 69k


sliced rib-eye, caramelized onions, cheddar melt, lettuce, tomatoes, garlic chips, yo' aioli sauce, toastey farmhouse white


My third favourite hahaha.. Philly Cheese Steak was always my weakness. I cannot resist it. It's so d*mn good!!! *wipes sweat* Huft.. Sorry, I'm too excited. But yeah you should try this one. Lecker!!!


IMG_1746


CRUNCHY FRESH SALADS


All our salads are prepared to order using real fresh ingredients


Java Tempe 49k


crispy tempe, spiced java slaw, chopped romaine lettuce


It's a very unique salad. Consists of tempe and spiced java slaw with romaine lettuce. It's like gado-gado or pecel. The spiced java slaw was made from peanut sauce, coleslaw, and tasted spicy.


IMG_1754


Thai Sweet Chili Fish 59k


seared seasoned dory, mango with mint leaves and cilantro, sweet chili lime dressing, iceberg lettuce


I love the dory, so well-seasoned. The meat was so tender. And the salad was fresh and you can taste the zesty flavour in it. Nom nom nom. You didn't need any additional dressing or sauce, it was already flavourful.


IMG_1753


SIDEKICKS


Chips 12k


IMG_1760


Java Slaw 15k


IMG_1751


Fresh Cut Fries 15k


IMG_1782


Chick Pops 24k


IMG_1781


Buffalo Wings 4 pcs 27k


IMG_1759


CHOOSE YOUR FRESH BREAD OR SALAD


Turkish Pide


Moist and light with toasted sesame seeds


Multigrain


Healthy choice of rolled oats, flax, sesame and sunflower seeds


Farmhouse White


Artisinally soft with a touch of salt


Tortilla Wrap


Corn tortilla wrap warmed to order


IMG_1735


UNLIMITED VEGGIES AND TOPPINGS


lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, sweet corn, gherkins, red onions, red paprika, guacamole, jalapeños, crispy wontons, crushed tacos, garlic chips


UNLIMITED AWESOME SAUCESOMES


Yo' Barbie-Q


A homemade hickory smoked oozy barbecue sauce


Yo' Aioli


A unique garlic, mayo and olive oil concoction


Yo' Java


Fresh roasted peanuts slowly simmered with a unique blend of spiced herbs


Yo' Angry


Our angry but not so fierce mayo


Yo' Wasabi


A versatile combination of fresh wasabi and creamy mayonnaise


Yo' Pesto


Original Genoa blend of fresh basil, garlic, nut and parmesan


Chili Sauce


Mayonnaise


Tomato Ketchup


Mustard


SWEETKICKS


Fresh Baked Cookies 12k


Chocolate Chip


Chocolate chip cookies are always a favourite snack. Soft and chewy with crisp edges. Love the taste too. I remember a long time ago, I used to eat this kind of chocolate chip cookies. I forgot where I bought it, but now I know where to find it. It's so darn delicious. You can eat the chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk. Hmmm.. tempting, right??


IMG_1786


Coconut Squares 18k


This was the star. Just about all the richness of the coconut are called upon to create those sweet squares. I really love this coconut squares. It was from family recipe, actually.  The texture was perfect. Hands down to this cake!!


IMG_1790


Banana Cake 18k


The banana cake was delicious. The texture was smooth and moist. But actually, I prefer more bananas. That's what I thought when I bite this cake. So, more bananas okay, more bananas hahaha..


IMG_1789


COLD-PRESSED JUICE YO!


The cold-pressed juices were very fresh. Served in a plastic bottles, the customer can choose the fruits mix and match. No added sugar, no preservatives, or water dilution. Seriously, you can try everything. I tried pineapple, mango and orange. I hope I can try others mix and match. I should try them all. :)


IMG_1776


Thanks Yo' Panino for the lovely time. We had so much fun. For those who loved sandwiches, you should come to Yo' Panino and try the delicious time with the sandwiches. Trust me, Sandwich Made Great!!!


Yo' Panino
Plaza Indonesia, 4th Floor
Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Jakarta
Phone: 021-29924020
Facebook: Yo' Panino
Twitter: @Yopanino

Comments

Popular Posts